Debra Wagoner

Debra Wagoner

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Day

I love Joe Pabst. No one has the gift of making days easy like he does. This man knows how to plan a day of indulgence and relaxation. Of course, this ends up being work for him, which is why I love him. He does all the cooking. But I don't feel too bad, because he loves to cook. I'll do the dishes to balance it all out. I loathe washing dishes. So this has to set things right in the world of karma and all that. (At least I hope so!)



After sleeping in this morning, I tiptoe into the kitchen in my pj's and robe, my hair going in all directions, and pour myself a cup of coffee. Joe, and I visit for a bit and then he starts breakfast/brunch. Pancakes, and sausage links. We didn't finish our champagne last night so there is some left over for mimosas. Except the glass that Joe brings me is more like a super big gulp mimosa. I laugh, but I don't complain. Who would do that?



Well, I'm writing this after my post-breakfast/brunch nap. Joe swears there wasn't all THAT much champagne in the mimosa....I don't believe him. He's lying down too!



I hope that today, everyone is relaxing, doing what they want to do, no stress, no expectations, cares or worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment