Debra Wagoner

Debra Wagoner

Monday, January 4, 2010

Some favorite sayings

I cannot and do not take credit for any of these. Some were made up by Robin Arthur, I think. Or just passed on by her to me. One came on a greeting card--one of my all time favorites. One is a certainly familiar. They are all coffee mug worthy, t-shirt worthy, and yes, greeting card worthy. Enjoy.

I don't give a rat's ass. (a classic, really)
Bitch fever.
On the bus to crazy town.
Better living through liquor.
Fuck off you fucking fucker!(this was the greeting card. This was ALL it said. I still have it, and will NEVER throw it away. Scratch your heads in wonder, but I've never laughed so hard in my life.)
If I think of any more I'll certainly post them.

6 comments:

  1. My favorites:

    I am sucking dog balls tonight (for when you're having a bad show)

    sweating like a whore in church

    hot as a crotch

    (By the way, Ginnie was laughing so hard at your email tonight I thought she might have an asthma attack. HILARIOUS!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost forgot one from my touring days at Theatre IV! Actors all cooped up in a van for miles and miles, resulting in :
    "I am sick of smelling ass!"

    Robyn, I love these! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From my old friend Jessie: Kiss my ass and call it a love story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've always been fond of "fuck me up the goat ass"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Derek you are a delicate flower.

    ReplyDelete